I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Monday 27 July 2009

Doorstep cat


I think there are a lot of cats in Saltaire. I often see a rather sweet little ginger tabby in the street behind my own house. It once wandered in through my open back door and then, being suddenly startled, ran all the way up two flights of stairs and escaped out of the skylight onto the roof! Eek. But eventually it decided it was being silly out on the roof and came back inside.

This one was just sitting on the doorstep of a house - maybe waiting for its owner to come home. It didn't seem to mind having its photo taken, though it looked rather sternly at me in the way only cats can. And tried to pretend it was a shrub.


No comments:

Post a Comment