A bright, sunny day shows off the front entrance to Saltaire's Victoria Hall at its best. The Victoria Hall is one of the most important public buildings in Saltaire village. Completed in June 1871, it was originally known as the Saltaire Club and Institute, designed to be a social club and an educational facility at the heart of Sir Titus Salt's model village. It is still well-used by the local community for concerts, exhibitions, craft fairs and sales, weddings and all sorts of meetings and evening classes.
Click the tag 'Victoria Hall' below to see more photos of the building.