Wednesday, 9 October 2013

People patterns


I love looking down from the top floor of Salts Mill. People become something other than individuals, as a 'people pattern' emerges, changes, ebbs and flows.

________________

Sorry I haven't been commenting lately... I have just returned from two glorious weeks touring New England and Boston, USA. It was a wonderful trip and the Fall colours were stunning. Photos won't do them justice, but I hope to post just a few later on. In the meantime I will carry on with the posts I have scheduled, as I try to bring myself back down to earth gently!  I have a long 'to do' list, not least sorting out about 1500 travel photos... But I hope to catch-up with everyone's blogs in the next few days, (probably in the middle of the night as I battle my jet-lag).

5 comments:

  1. Glad the trip went well, and that your journey was a safe one. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While you were in USA, I was in England! :o)
    I'm impatient to see your pictures!
    But there's so much to do when one's come back from traveling..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were over here???? How fun! Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The angles here are super. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to New England and look forward to seeing photos from your trip.

    ReplyDelete

No WV here but I've enabled comment moderation on older posts so I don't miss any of your messages. I love reading them - thank you! And thanks for visiting my blog.