I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Pink and grey


RHS Harlow Carr - another exuberant planter and another example of a sensitive arrangement of colours, with pink and rich aubergine shades against a dove grey wall. They take as much care over their colour choices in the planting as an interior designer would over fabrics and paints. I love wood that has been allowed to turn silvery, like that bench.

4 comments:

  1. I've been enjoying your series. Yes, keep summer lasting as long as possible with your excellent photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pot and its well-selected plants brighten an otherwise bland area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to answer your question. I raised my camera to photograph a huge pack of pigeons, but then the little girl beyond the pack jumped and they quickly flew off. My camera was set for continuous shooting, so I took five fast shots. I picked the one where the little girl was clearest and had the best expression of delight.

    ReplyDelete