I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Desk with a view



My new desk faces a window and this (and my new header photo) is the view. Not bad. I'd call it a photographer's view...  Nicely framed, I like way the sun picks out the warm stone of that old mill against all the greys and blues, and the tracery of the bare trees that are a pleasing juxtaposition to all the straight lines. The window glass is tinted and that adds more coolness to the scene.

5 comments:

  1. Just the sort of thing I like...your view is tops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny - that is inspiring ... and what a change .. interesting about the window glass tinting effect ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a great view. I imagine it won't be too long before those trees are leafed out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so thrilled, glad you are taking advantage of this view!

    ReplyDelete