I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Peep bo!


Another shot taken when I was at the children's museum with my younger granddaughter.  I so wish I'd taken my DSLR with me. I snatched a few quick shots with my iPhone but they are not sharp enough to print from, I don't think. The light here was gorgeous and I think she looks so cute. Mind you, the girls are used to being photographed with phones whereas when I get my proper camera out they both go a little camera-shy (or act goofy!)

9 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with a bit of soft-focus. That's a lovely shot, but lets face it, you had a super model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shot - the lighting is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to check both of your blogs! This is beautiful! I'm using my good camera less and less!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The iPhone cameras seem to be getting better all the time, this is a super capture of that adorable little face Jenny.

    ReplyDelete