I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Friday 21 October 2016

Autumn comes to the Dales


I'm starting my retirement as I mean to go on, with holidays and my camera...  I spent a week at Scargill House in the Yorkshire Dales, Upper Wharfedale to be precise. It was a photography workshop; always good to spend time with like-minded folk and swap tips and ideas. Unfortunately the weather was rather wet (after a lovely week the previous week. Typical!) though that did make for some spectacular skies. On the journey there, just near Grassington, there are lovely views - enhanced on this occasion by a fragment of rainbow.


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I didn't notice the rainbow at first, so I'm glad you mentioned it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that 1st shot, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful... the first shot especially. Dale is a term that doesn't get used in North America.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like fun. Holidaying with photographers. Love your landscapes. Clouds add something to the shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, these lovely shots are BEFORE the photography workshop? I can't imagine how good you have become after the workshop!

    ReplyDelete