I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Bright lights in Saltaire


The traditional Christmas tree outside Saltaire's Victoria Hall looks much better this year, as it's absolutely covered in lights. They've been a bit sparse in previous years but I think I read that this year someone has sponsored it in order to provide more. It's quite a big tree but still dwarfed by the huge bulk of the building. I wasn't able to go to the 'grand switching-on' event, so no pictures from that, I'm afraid. It was on a Sunday evening and I had to be at the evening service at church.

4 comments:

  1. That looks pretty - you need plenty of lights on a tree like that - and your photo makes it stand out. Have a great Christmas, Jenny Freckles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blues and purples stand out so well against the warm tans of the building!

    ReplyDelete