I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Winter is coming


Saltaire's Living Advent Calendar 2017

Some of you may be more clued up about this one than I am. I think it's a reference to Game of Thrones but, since I've never seen that, I am more 'in the dark' than the window was! This dramatic offering can be seen at 57 Albert Road. I hope they didn't rely on dragon's breath to cook their turkey, though.

4 comments:

  1. I've never seen it either but I like the window!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like it, but like you, I've never seen the series either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s clever, I’ve seen all seasons except the latest one because I don’t have sky anymore! Everyone in the drama says Winter Is Coming. I think the three stockings depict the main characters in the final battle, and the dragons belong to Deanerys.

    ReplyDelete