I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Wednesday 21 March 2018

More playing


Just for fun, here is the same image I posted yesterday and I've added some texture, colour and a few 'birds'.

When I was confined to the house by the heavy snow for nearly a week, I kept boredom at bay by reading and by playing around with photo editing. I tried to motivate myself to do some 'spring cleaning' of the house. I managed to do one room!

5 comments:

  1. I usually get around to Spring cleaning by October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you have done to this pic, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you've treated this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that pretty! Looks like a painting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you've done to the photo, very atmospheric. My whole house needs spring cleaning and I need to start decorating the dining room but I can't get motivated !!

    ReplyDelete