I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Friday 11 July 2014

Miles of bunting


Meanwhile, back in the village, the church drive is decorated in bunting too. I think it was originally put up for their recent church fête but it seems to have stayed... Perhaps they are also celebrating the Tour de France - or Wimbledon, or the World Cup, or the Great Yorkshire Show or even the Commonwealth Games. So many great events going on, a veritable feast! I was reading about a local manufacturer of bunting and flags. They can hardly keep up with demand this year. They must be delighted that everyone is in the mood to celebrate - and it does look festive.

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing that there is such a huge demand for bunting and flags! I've glanced at some of your photos, and they're all lovely to look at! I'm so glad that Hilary sent me over!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete