I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Saturday 19 July 2014

Uncle Tacko's Imaginarium


I popped into Shipley one Saturday to take some stuff to the charity shop (one of the many charity shops!)  [Note, I require a round of applause for starting to clear out some clutter, though I haven't got very far.]  Anyway, I found the town centre busy with street artists, musicians, magicians - and Uncle Tacko's Imaginarium. This mysterious tent pops up at festivals and delivers 20 minute family shows, to an audience of 20-30 seated inside, several times a day. And you never know what you are going to be treated to - magic, music, stories, puppets or even a flea circus! (I didn't know they still existed.)

4 comments:

  1. That looks and sounds fun. Did you go to it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy looks like he has the character to entertain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice picture ! I find these Charity shops great ! Unfortunately it only starts here in Brussels very slowly. On Thursday I go to Eastbourne again for a week, hope that I will have good weather !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you come over here and help me to clear out all the clutter? Two days ago I went to Wild Bill's Nostalgia Shop, which would be an American equivalent of this place. Might find a place for photos of Wild Bill in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete