I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Monday 29 December 2014

Frozen


Several of the Advent windows this year had references to the 2013 Disney film 'Frozen' which is having a cult moment among youngsters here. Even my three year old granddaughter is a fan. She is often to be heard singing songs from the film and was thrilled to go to a Christmas party where she met 'Elsa'. I have so far managed to avoid much exposure to it but I suspect I won't escape it for much longer! This window in one of our local hairdressing establishments, The Strand, not only had a pretty tree but also a portrait of Olaf, the snowman from the film.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny - it's fun and will appeal ... but is not my choice .. though I think Frozen has some very good reviews ... who knows - I shall in time see it, no doubt - but not for a long while. So delighted the little one had a great party and met 'Elsa' .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! I have no idea what the Frozen story is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me feel bad. I am completely out of it. Frozen?

    ReplyDelete