I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Monday 14 March 2016

Circular walk - Thackley and Esholt 1


We are having typically March weather - snow a week or so ago and warm Spring sunshine this last weekend. It was so beautiful on Sunday that I just had to go for a walk. I hope you'll enjoy coming with me...

We get off to a cheerful start with massed daffodils right beside where I parked the car in Thackley.


Thackley is now a suburb of Bradford but was once a village in its own right and there are some attractive old buildings amongst the more recent housing stock.

The old worn stones suggest this is a well-used and ancient footpath.


5 comments:

  1. OK, now we're intrigued...where next? I want to know about those worn stones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the footpath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, good -- I'll come along on your walk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice walk. (I viewed it in reverse.)

    ReplyDelete