I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Monday 26 June 2017

Shipley Street Arts Festival 2017


When I popped into Shipley town centre on a few errands, I happened across some activities taking place as part of the Street Arts Festival. (Thank goodness for camera phones!) It is a long weekend of street entertainment organised by our local Q20 Events, funded by Arts Council England and Bradford Council. I'm not sure what had been going on to amuse these children; the performance was just drawing to a close. But I was intrigued by the beehives in the background...

4 comments:

  1. I was intrigued by the beehives in the background.... yep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Willie Wonka instructing a new intake of Oompa Loompas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of empty space around the beehives!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also reminded of Willy Wonka!

    ReplyDelete