I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Saturday 25 October 2014

Until we meet again...


RHS Harlow Carr - I had such a wonderful time wandering around the RHS's Harlow Carr Gardens near Harrogate. Every view, every planter, every bed, every border is breathtaking to the senses - colours, shapes, textures, scent. So many photos - but I hope you've enjoyed them and didn't mind me taking a bit of a (necessary) break and resorting to posting endless garden pictures. We'll say a fond farewell to Harrogate for now - until another season.

7 comments:

  1. That's a real beautiful garden !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't mind....every photo was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't mind at all Jenny, loved every shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, the flowers and the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've enjoyed immensely and hope to go there one day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't mind at all, having thoroughly enjoyed all these pictures. I did begin to worry however that you might have got locked in at the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your visit filled your blog with beauty for days on end.

    ReplyDelete