I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Friday 17 April 2015

The Lion, the Witch...




... but no wardrobe.

I'm not generally someone who 'sees' animals in clouds or faces on vegetables, and I certainly wouldn't keep a piece of toast for eternity, even if I suspected it showed an image of the blessed Virgin Mary.  Such a tendency is apparently called Pareidolia: the psychological phenomenon whereby a vague and random stimulus (usually an image or a sound) is perceived as significant.

That didn't stop me suddenly seeing a lion and a witch on a concrete wall in Shipley!

4 comments:

  1. I always see something in the clouds, even an elephant, I have a lot of fantasy ! I would have seen a cat and not a lion in the wall:) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a monkey in the 1st one. ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes! A message from Narnia, do you suppose?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see a concrete wall and a concrete wall. No imagination.

    ReplyDelete