I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Monday 20 April 2015

Tulips


I'm getting a lot of pleasure from having vases of flowers around the house at the moment. It seems a simple, inexpensive way to add beauty to life, as well as holding the anticipation of warmer and more colourful days to come. Cut tulips don't last long but I do love their vibrant colours and elegant shapes. I don't have a black wall to show them off against (!) But the TV screen, with a bit of judicious cloning in the corners, provides a useful backdrop.

7 comments:

  1. A stunning, colourful image Jenny - and congrats on your creative backing! (thank you too for dropping by my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red tulips at the White House posted today as well as at One Photograph a day

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful arrangement...such vibrant colors. ( and I'm going to try your TV trick sometime too)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a beautiful shot of red tulips against that rich black background. You faked it? I am shocked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant idea for a background, it looks very effective, well done.

    ReplyDelete