I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Thursday 13 August 2015

Cute


Bingley Show - Among the classic cars on show were a number of 'bubble cars'. I had a great uncle who once had one of these and I recall being delighted, as a child, with a short trip to the local shop in the vehicle. Such a novelty to climb out of the front! Here, I wasn't sure if the car (a Trojan from the early 1960s) or the little dog (a pug) were the cutest attraction. Look at that pink tongue!

4 comments:

  1. They are both equally cute, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute photo, jennyfreckles. But, it is not the car for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I'm looking at the photo on my iPad...I needed to see it big to see the crazy design. The dog complements the car quite well!

    ReplyDelete