I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Sunday 13 December 2015

Black and white in colour


I needed my sunglasses, walking up Victoria Road in Saltaire the other day. The sun was so bright and shining on the wet road it was dazzling. It made for an atmospheric scene. Though my iPhone couldn't quite cope with the brightness in the sky it still did justice to what I saw. It's a colour photo but the high contrast leached out nearly all the colour.

Life is busy, weather is awful and I won't be posting as regularly in the run up to Christmas but I have not disappeared!

4 comments:

  1. I love your photograph here. You could frame it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding, jennyfreckles. A perfect illustration of black and white in color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! My kind of black and white!

    ReplyDelete