I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Sunday 2 October 2016

Let's go fly a kite


'Throw your dreams into space like a kite and you do not know what it will bring back, 
a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.'  
Anais Nin

I took this photo at yet another festival in Roberts Park but it could be anywhere. I really like it. Maybe it chimes in with my current mood of anticipating the playful joys of a new-found freedom. 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny - that's what I thought ... your freedom has come around - enjoy winding down and winding down through Autumn and into winter ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautifully composed photograph. The red jumper is a great focal point. "New found freedom" have I missed a post explaining this. I'm guessing retirement??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great view- and it looks like a good spot for kite flying.

    ReplyDelete