I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Thursday 8 December 2016

Abstract Iceland


Iceland holiday - Sometimes on the longer drives, I amused myself by taking slow shutter photos with my iPhone, through the minibus windows. I discarded a lot of them but occasionally I thought the results were pleasing. They seem to me to give a flavour of the colour and the landscape, without actually having any specific points of reference. The activity kept me quiet anyway!



4 comments:

  1. Very expressive of the landscape indeed. We just wouldn't be able to attempt that kind of thing without the invention of digital photography - certainly not on my budget anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do have a very strong artistic streak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So interesting. I don't think of you as one for abstracts.

    ReplyDelete