I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Friday 23 December 2016

Visting Santa


My son-in-law captured this lovely picture when my two little granddaughters, in that time-honoured traditional ritual, visited Father Christmas a few days ago. I love the tenderness shown by my five-year old to her little sister (and the care and attention that Santa seems to be giving) and I love the heartwarming innocence in their faces. I vividly remember the excitement and slight apprehension I felt as a child, doing the same thing.


5 comments:

  1. Delicious photo - would make a wonderful Christmas greetings card - happy days to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny - it is a quite fantastic photo ... and your description is perfect. What a brilliant memory to have ... so dear ...

    My memory doesn't go that far back! Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year and all the very best for 2017 ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice. The innocence and wonderment of the young is nicely shown here.

    ReplyDelete