I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Wednesday 31 October 2012

???

I can't see what this comment (received today) has to do with my blog or any of its posts - but it made me laugh!
         The fact that it hides the midsection already brings comfort to full-figured women who find it difficult to buy plus size swimming apparel that flatters their body. For example, don't try to go for boy shorts for your bottoms unless you really have a big problematic butt. Avoid two-piece swimsuits with polka dots; they can make you look like a little girl. 
This was it in its entirety - and no, I'm not going to let everybody have the link, no commercial plugs here.  However, Blogger does manage to filter these out pretty well, so still no need for the dreaded Word Verification!
PS I don't even have a double-chin, never mind BOTTOMS!

10 comments:

  1. Well, I don't think of myself as stylish at all, but at least I haven't worn polka dots in years! Don't you wonder where comment like this came from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita, I DO have a polka-dotted swim suit! LOL! But what are boy shorts? I haven't worn any shorts since before I turned teen... Jennyfreckles, I'm not sure I've ever received a spam that made any sense, really. I don't follow spam links... Thanks for the smile... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny! Spam be gone! You handled it marvelously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's hilarious. I get comments similar to that, and Blogger very efficiently weeds them out, but I still read them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have received some that lightly mention something stupid about the blog and then they try to sell me something. I try to preview those before they can get in to share with all my other bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its good to be able to get a laugh out of spam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha ! sometimes spams are real fun !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very funny, jennyfreckles. And I remember some photos of you modeling last year, and I can vouch for the absence of double chins. And, I am too wise to comment on your bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are not their target audience, never fear. What a giggle some spam is!

    ReplyDelete