I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Friday 26 May 2017

All the fun of the fair


Liverpool trip
Have you ever been in a Hall of Mirrors, those distorting mirrors that they have in fun fairs and amusement parks? For some reason ever since I was a child I have found them absolutely hilarious and have been known to collapse, helpless with hysterical laughter, once inside. I was delighted to find that the seaside resort of Southport did not disappoint. There was a hall of mirrors in the pier amusements. I'm taking the risk of posting some images! I might pin the second one on the fridge as a deterrent!








6 comments:

  1. At certain points in my life, I have felt very similar distortions. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been in one of these at some point as a kid. You do laugh at the distortions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hall of mirrors, love the tall skinny reflections best.. it's the only time I'll ever be tall and skinny 😀 Looks like you had good fun Jenny ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! Of course, every time I look in a mirror, what I see isn't the way I look in my mind . . .

    ReplyDelete