I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Friday 22 September 2017

Autumn approaching


I made another trip to Harlow Carr, the RHS garden near Harrogate. (I'm making the most of my RHS membership.) I was a little surprised to see how many of the trees are already adopting their autumn colours. It's rather early; I wouldn't usually expect to see this depth of colour until October. Always beautiful though, whenever the season arrives.

5 comments:

  1. A very nice picture Jenny. I love your work and your style!!

    Greetings from the Netherlands!
    Gert Jan
    www.gertjanhermus.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A perfect medley of colours for the first day of fall.

      Delete
  2. I am beginning to see leaves change color, but it seems more advanced over there. I am expecting a particularly colorful fall foliage season this year . . . kind of like the year you visited!

    ReplyDelete