I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Friday 15 December 2017

Christmas film quiz


Saltaire's Living Advent Calendar 2017
7 William Henry Street's advent window features this Christmas film quiz. It's beautifully done and nicely makes use of all the panes in these oldest of the Saltaire houses. Just the thing to get people talking and thinking, as they pass on their way home from the railway station. Can you name all the films?

7 comments:

  1. What a fun idea Jenny.. I'm hopeless, only got three of the movies ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know nothing about the cinema so I haven't a clue. Nice design though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gremlins at the upper left is my favourite of these, followed by Nightmare Before Christmas at the lower right. But that's my taste in Christmas movies talking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I can't name them all but I love the window!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Snowman centre top is a film delighting children and adults too! And Mary Poppins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is very clever, sin't it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Frozen, top right with Home Alone below it. Is that La La Land opposite? And Elf middle left. Now I’m stuck. Lovely idea, we just have tacky Christmas lights to see round our village!

    ReplyDelete