I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Thursday 20 August 2009

Salts Hospital


One of my friends said I ought to feature Salts Hospital on the blog - and I do agree, as it's a handsome building. There are quite a few bits of Saltaire that we haven't even ventured into yet, including the area south of the main Saltaire Road, which is where the Hospital is. One of the reasons is that there are some huge trees in that area, which in summer are so heavy with foliage that it makes it all rather dark and obscures the attractive buildings. The other reason is obvious from this photo... so I think I'll show you the Hospital (now apartments) when it's been spruced up with a new coat of paint and is minus the pipework. (Perhaps I should be charging Alpha Scaffolding for the advertising space!)


No comments:

Post a Comment