I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Monday 22 August 2016

Ancient and Modern 1



Theme of last month for my online photo group was 'Ancient and Modern'. There is no shortage of opportunity for that subject round here. I decided to take my camera into Bradford one day and, on my way home from work, I shot a few reflection pictures. I always enjoy the way the Victorian stone buildings - no doubt exciting and 'fashionable' in their time - are showcased in the now fashionable plate glass of the most modern constructions around the city. This is an elegant old bank, its cupola reflected in the newest addition to Bradford city centre, the Broadway shopping mall.

4 comments:

  1. Quite a contrast in architecture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Victorian buildings still make quite a statement, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great solution for your theme, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty shot! I always enjoy reflections.

    ReplyDelete