I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Thursday 4 August 2016

The secrets of the sea

Wales - Our holiday apartment overlooked the tidal estuary of the River Teifi, not far from where it flowed into the sea. It was a pleasant stroll down to the beautiful sandy beach at Poppit. Our first full day didn't deliver good weather, being mostly grey, windy and drizzly. The conditions were, however, pleasing to photograph. I love the moody harmonies of soft-toned 'almost neutrals' in these pictures.


6 comments:

  1. I can taste the salt in the air, from here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! These shots feel windswept.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you liked the moodiness of the light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a distinct whiff of seaweed when I viewed that first picture!

    ReplyDelete