I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Sunday 26 August 2018

Summer in the city


I've a few more holiday photos to share but let's take a break from them to see some pictures from closer to home. 

The heatwave summer we've had provided lots of opportunity for people to enjoy the cooling fountains of the mirror pool in Bradford's City Park. It's like a trip to the seaside for some families, who arrive with towels and picnics to make a day of it. 


4 comments:

  1. From what I've heard on the weather forecast there won't be much call for them today. Plenty of opportunity to get wet everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the appeal of that for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big advantage for the kids this mirror pool is totally safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is hot & humid here today so that looks very refreshing to me!

    ReplyDelete