I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Thursday 15 November 2018

Autumn trees


Autumn is not my favourite season. I prefer late Spring, bluebell time, when everywhere seems full of new life and promise, with the colours soft, fresh and clean. But Autumn sometimes wins photographically. The richness of the russet leaves and the zing of the golden ones can lift my spirits, even as the evenings draw in and the air grows chill. 


In both these images, I liked the way the tree trunks contrasted with the leaves.

3 comments:

  1. Almost a pointillist effect on that first photo. Very eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a pretty season but it also means that winter is coming so that puts a damper on it for me. We are supposed to get snow this afternoon and tonight.

    ReplyDelete