I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Thursday 11 April 2019

Cloudburst


That's April for you... One minute it's warm(ish) and sunny and then there's a cloudburst. In this instance it was actually a sudden hailstorm that passed over, as I was driving over the hills near Denholme. The view as the storm moved away was rather better from higher up but there was nowhere to pull the car off the road; this was the first place I could safely stop. Still quite dramatic.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny - fantastic photo - well done ... and I bet it was cold. April can be just amazing for the light ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our ubique reporter/ photographer has made another top scoop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great capture of nature doing her April thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My god. Now I see where all those wonderful English landscape paintings came from.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete