I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Sunday 28 April 2019

Ilkley Camera Club Exhibition 2019



Local people, may I warmly invite you to visit 
Ilkley Camera Club's biennial exhibition
in Cliffe Castle Museum, Keighley 
from 4 May - 14 July
It's free and open during the museum's normal hours (see HERE). I have several prints exhibited, alongside all the wonderful work from my fellow members. 

Club members are also offering a series of 90 minute workshops, at 12 noon on eight weekend dates, as shown below. These are a great opportunity to learn and improve your own camera and processing skills. Also free. 


You may also like to note that there is an exhibition of photos by the Yorkshire Photographic Union in
Bingley Arts Centre, from 5-19 May (10am-4pm), 
which is a wonderful opportunity to view some of the very best images from photographic clubs across Yorkshire, including a number from Ilkley CC.

I'd be thrilled if you took the time to visit either or both of these events.

3 comments:

  1. You didn't show us any of your work that is in the show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most, if not all, of my photos have appeared on my blog at one time or another. But I might do a post that pulls them together...

      Delete