I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Eye-catching moments


Saltaire Arts Trail 2019 - Here are some more exhibits that caught my eye this year, as I browsed the Arts Trail Maker's Fair and Open Houses:

Rather superior hand-made peg dolls by Peggie Belle - superior, that is, to the various attempts I've made at peg dolls during my career as mother and grandmother! They each had a lot of personality. 

Gorgeous, tactile, vibrant leather bags and accessories by Gosia Weber.


Colourful baskets and mats, made from recycled T-shirts by Saltaire resident Lola Moreno of Aupalola Crafts.


A frog water feature by Martin Norman, made of bronze and iron resin. Quite a cheeky looking chap, don't you think? I'd quite fancy installing this in my little back garden, though I expect it would soon hop off into some passing shyster's white van, so I won't! 



3 comments: