I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Friday 8 May 2020

Another evening stroll


I sometimes take a walk down to the park in the evening, if it's been a warm day. There are fewer people about and I am always hopeful of catching a good sunset. There were skeins of pink clouds on this occasion but sunset wasn't really a spectacular affair. We're too low down in the valley, I think, to see the best sky shows.


Reflections in the river give double the fun. Reflections in windows, in this case the windows of the New Mill, are also fun to notice.


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful to see Jenny - yes we had similar clouds down here ... but I too am in the lee of the Downs. Stay safe - and enjoy your walk out today ... Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunsets down here have all looked promising lately then sort of fizzled out just when the big show is expected. I like that second shot particularly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the reflections in the windows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The river reflections look beautiful, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A good enough sky show for me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete