I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Thursday 18 October 2018

Autumn gold



Autumn arrives differently every year. This time, the colour change is not developing uniformly. There are patches of intense gold amongst green leaves on the same tree, and small outbursts of red and orange can be glimpsed at a distance amidst the still mostly green woodland.

These are two sprays of colour that caught my eye on a recent walk.

I've been practising controlling the depth of field on my photos. I like the little patches of bokeh sparkle that I caught on the image on the left.

4 comments:

  1. Love the colours and composition of your shots. Nice bokeh too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our color change is very scattered too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Ours has been much the same on some trees- still large sections of green while sections of the same tree have shifted into fall colours.

    ReplyDelete