I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Monday 29 October 2018

Drainpipes


My camera club held a light-hearted competition over the summer called 'Drainpipes'. It's amazing how many you can spot when you start looking, and how different they all are. Here's my selection. The two below look like alien creatures to me!






The last one I have shared already, as I spotted it when on holiday and visiting Forde Abbey, and it's by far the most ornate I've ever seen.



6 comments:

  1. A little-appreciated aspect of our architectural heritage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always surprises me to see drainpipes outside the building. They would be useless here all winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, the last one is impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ivy is overtaking those in the second to last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was an interesting subject ! And the photo look great !

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so interesting and colorful. I like that window too!

    ReplyDelete