I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Sunday 28 October 2018

Chellow Dene


Some attractive autumn colour on the path around Chellow Dene. It's a local beauty spot between Shipley and Bradford, popular with dog walkers. It has a good path through woodland and around two Victorian reservoirs that once supplied water to Bradford. I don't think they are used now, which probably explains why these lakes are fairly full with water whereas the reservoirs higher up on the moors have very low levels.

3 comments:

  1. I like the contrast of pale leaves against dark background, and the balance this photo seems to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chellow Dene looks really nice. Most certainly my Golden Retriever Bramble would approve - he's a great swimmer! When he shakes himself dry I get pretty wet.....

    ReplyDelete