I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Friday 21 February 2020

Cool pool


Bradford City Park was looking rather splendid in the winter sunshine when I passed through the other day. It's rare to see it empty. There are usually a few children or youths splashing around in the shallow water but it was really too cold for paddling! It meant that for once you could see the reflection of our beautiful City Hall, just a little blurred by the faint breeze across the surface. Although the sun was bright, it was too cold to hang around for long, so I took a quick snap on my phone and I headed off to Waterstone's book shop in the Wool Exchange, where at least it was warm and cosy. I omitted to take any pictures in there, but you can see the magnificent building on my blog HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Great reflecting pool doing what its name describes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is quite a building, very grand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The great buildings of the northern cities are so little known to most people compared to those in London. The pool and reflections make for a beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete