I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Friday 19 June 2020

Happy Birthday Gran!


Among the many skills that my daughter and granddaughters have (apparently) been polishing in lockdown is the ability to make stop motion animation. I was thrilled to receive this on my phone this morning. (Equally thrilled that I've managed to upload it here for posterity!)

Feeling so blessed to have such lovely family and good friends. We may still be 'locked down' but I've seen friends today and received so many messages and cards. I'm excited to be seeing my grand-girls tomorrow - for the first time since early March.

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant - a very happy Birthday and many more. Enjoy tomorrow with the grandchildren ... and your daughter and SIL ... happy times ... what a clever little animation ... cheers - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and enjoy the day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!
    Wow! Delightful birthday card

    ReplyDelete