I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Tuesday 3 September 2019

London oddments


After my day in London, I ended up with a series of oddments: photos that defy categorisation and even, in some cases, explanation. Just for the fun of it, I've included some here.


I called the one below Legless in London :


My collage below has an alpaca (that wouldn't lookout of place in Saltaire), a bizarre warning sign painted on the road (look out for low flying pigeons?), an old and elaborate door-knocker and some graffiti that was sprayed on to a van. 'I shoot humans' might be a good strapline for a photographer...


 or maybe I'll adopt this as my motto:


Keep smiling!

3 comments:

  1. What an interesting variety of pics, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat photos. The humans one is alarming though give the way the world is today.

    ReplyDelete