I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Friday 12 July 2013

Open Gardens 3: Specimen plants


Looking round the gardens this year, I found I was attracted as much to individual specimen plants as to the overall views and shapes of the gardens. The little geranium above was really pretty... It's called 'Angel', I was told.


You can't beat the luminous blue of a delphinium....


Such pretty colours, shapes and textures in these leaves too.

5 comments:

  1. Nice photos, as usual jennyfreckles. Love the leaves in the third.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that Angel very much! sweet colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all of these Jenny, they remind me of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue of the delphinium.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gardens are wonderfully colorful at this time of year, aren't they? I have a plant like the one you feature in your third photo, but I don't remember what it is.

    ReplyDelete