I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Saturday 1 December 2018

The shining


Here's another abstract constructed using 'Enlight'. Again, don't ask me how I did it... Just messing about really. Perhaps as time goes on, and with more practice, I will develop more of an instinct for the kind of base shots that work best using this layering process, as well as exactly how to combine them to good effect. It's an enjoyably creative, if random, process.

It seemed an aptly 'shiny' image as we enter December and the festive season. The shops are already awash with Christmas sparkle and Christmas lights are being switched on in our local high streets. The Saltaire Living Advent Calendar is happening again between now and Christmas Eve. I'll bring you some photos of the windows eventually.

You can follow it virtually, with each day's windows being revealed at: https://m.facebook.com/saltaireadventcalendar

3 comments:

  1. Somehow this reminds me of the frosty windows of distant Christmasses, in a world before double-glazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colour layering reminds me of wonderful Enya whose technicians use a similar recording technique.

    ReplyDelete