I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Sunday 20 January 2019

Tlaloc


Tlaloc is the Aztec god of rain, water and earthly fertility. It seemed a good name for this image, again one I produced in Photoshop. I took an image of grasses beside the canal, then duplicated, layered and blended it, and played around with the saturation. I never know quite what will emerge from the process so it is quite a fun and relaxing thing to do.

5 comments:

  1. It reminds me of those Golden Rain fireworks from childhood - but if you say it's an Aztec god then that's fine with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The natural delicate grasses rising heavenwards, the air rippled moved water so peaceful. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly looks like a tribute to a god!

    ReplyDelete