I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Tuesday 21 May 2019

Ilkley Camera Club exhibition


I was delighted to be able to go and view our (Ilkley) camera club's exhibition at Cliffe Castle, Keighley. (It's on until 14 July.) We have some extremely good, creative members, and there is some stunning work on display. Everyone can be justly proud of the exhibition, I think. Special thanks to all those who were involved in choosing the hanging order of the prints, as they look really good in their groupings. I'm always surprised at how smart my own photos look once they're printed, mounted and framed. I'm by no means one of the best photographers in the club but I continue to be excited and inspired by my membership; there's so much to learn and enjoy. We don't have weekly meetings in the summer but we have arranged a number of club outings, so hopefully I'll be able to share some of the fruits of my involvement in those.


All the photos I've entered in the exhibition have appeared on my blog at some point, but here are the majority of them again. In the photo above, mine is The Reedbed (bottom left).




6 comments:

  1. That looks a very grand exhibition space. I remember being impressed by many of your photos exhibited here so I'm glad they will be seen by more people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping to visit later this week, looking forward to seeing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice indeed. I like the Reedbed, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These ones are beauties, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a wonderful tribute to everyone's work and talent! And a lovely venue for displaying the photos too. I like the circular gallery. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look fabulous, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete