I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Monday 7 October 2019

Busy doing my thing...


My thing, as everyone knows, is wandering around with a camera, snapping anything that takes my eye. Other people have different 'things'.

How about: paddle-boarding along the canal with the kid (and yes, he did have a lifejacket on, under his hoodie).

Or going over the white lines again before the weekend football starts. I wonder what his music of choice to accompany the activity is?  'A Whiter Shade of Pale', maybe?


For many people, it is messing about in a boat, in this case accompanied by a faithful pooch. Nice hat, mister.  (But you should open both lock gates, tch tch!)


So, what's your thing?

5 comments:

  1. Narrow boats built for pleasure are offered with a traditional stern, a semi-traditional stern, and the cruiser stern seen here which is much more open. Internally one can opt for a conventional or reverse layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos. I have to think about what's my thing. Oh! Writing down ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope the bush which you once photographed at the tail of Dowley Gap Lock is still flourishing!

    ReplyDelete