I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Sunday 27 October 2019

Up the reds



I paid another visit to the RHS Gardens at Harlow Carr, to see what they look like as autumn gathers pace. Disappointingly, the sun never really broke through the cloud cover whilst I was there. The views were, however, enlivened by some bright red shrubs dotted about. It's surprising how much the colour red adds impact to photos. I read somewhere that a high percentage of photos that win competitions have a pop of red in them. I don't think these are competition winning standard but we can enjoy them anyway.




4 comments:

  1. The gardens and colours are very pretty and yes a splash of red holds the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find your autumnal colour contrast photos very attractive indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are a welcome sight to see.

    ReplyDelete