I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Wednesday 8 April 2020

Project 'Inside' 1


Given the current constraints on being outdoors, I've been trying, without much success, to interest myself in some indoor photography projects. I had a little play one day with my iPad and a glass vase I've had for ages. I like the colours, at least. It's good to experiment - and then push yourself to experiment some more. The first image I came up with is below and I do quite like the simplicity of it. With a bit more thinking and inspiration I created the image above, marrying the vase with a sprig of fake blossom that I keep in my bathroom (don't we all?!). The more complex study is, I think, the better of the two, though it will no doubt be down to personal preference in the end.


6 comments:

  1. I think, on balance, I agree with your choice - though for me it's a close run thing. I keep thinking about doing something like this myself but thus far the inspiration/desperation has failed to strike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the 1st one, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the colours of the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the first one, and at first thought you'd taken up painting. It's a lovey composition and somewhat oriental with the sprig overlaying the vase. Of course I like it also because it looks like pottery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for the second. Ethereal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are quite beautiful. I especially like the first one.

    ReplyDelete