I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Two trees, two weeks



My favourite trees, photographed just two weeks apart - the top pic was taken on 12 April and the bottom pic was on 25 April. What a difference! The sunshine has really caused everything to go spring mad. It neatly illustrates the impossibility, at this time of year, of keeping my blog really current. I go out, take photos, process them and write up blog posts but then I end up with a backlog of posts lined up. Spring is rather later arriving up here than in the south of England, but maybe it is sometimes further on than my blog would suggest! Eventually the rate of change in nature slows down and it ceases to be an issue again.
It looks like we're losing the blue skies for a period now, though we could really use some rain so I won't complain.

4 comments:

  1. It has been cooler and cloudier than normal here so it feels like the plants are a bit behind schedule. The spring flowers are lasting longer which is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather this spring has been fickle here in Vermont as well.
    Lovely photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our spring seems longer than last year...or maybe I'm just not doing anything else but looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, some of the views around here have disappeared as the leaves have suddenly sprouted. Those are two artistically arranged trees.

    ReplyDelete